As we hope you’re all aware by now, Ellacott Morris has as of today become a digital only accountants. That means that we can no longer support clients who wish to use paper-based accounting methods, rather than our preferred Xero accounting software.
As we hope our previous blog articles have explained, we made this transition for many good reasons. We opted to give our clients plenty of notice and support those who required some handholding to move across to a digital system. The feedback we have received so far, from our newly converted digital clients, has been amazing! Improvements in efficiency and cost-effectiveness, coupled with a reduction in errors and stress levels have proven that digital accounting is definitely the way to go.
If you haven’t heard from us directly about these changes and how they could affect your business, please do get in touch straight away.
So, what can you expect from our digital revolution?
Well, we’re thrilled to be able to offer an even more exceptional and efficient service to ALL our clients from this point forward, including:
- Access to our highly trained team of technological experts, able to support you in every aspect of your digital accounting needs (whether you’re already using Xero or you’re new to the system).
- Ad hoc telephone and email support and advice – don’t forget, we’re here for you.
- Excellent access, evaluation and understanding of all your vital business numbers, from cash flow to salaries, or monthly sales figures to annual profit and loss – all at the touch of a button!
- Safety in the knowledge that Xero is a Cloud accounting system, removing any fear of loss of data or information.
- Access to the simply excellent Dext receipt scanning software that will enable you to keep digital copies of all your receipts, purchase invoices and sales invoices.
- FREE initial Zoom training to fully explain the benefits of digital accounting and Xero.
- Peace of mind when it comes to filing deadlines – no more fear of fines. We’ll be on the case with all your HMRC and Companies House deadlines where applicable.
- NO surprise tax payments! Digital accounting ensures that all your tax liabilities will be available in advance of their due date, and we can even show you how they were calculated too.
What an incredible raft of benefits digital accounting brings to your business!
In addition to the list above, as an Ellacott Morris client you will also be covered by our ‘Fee Protection Service’. As we mentioned in our last article, we anticipate that the millions of pounds in grants issued by HMRC over the past 18 months, will be recouped wherever possible. We assume this will come through the inspection of some of the companies that claimed those grants. Our fee protection service covers our fees to take care of everything for you in the event of an inspection, enabling you to remain focused on running your business.
As a reminder, now that we’re 100% digital accountants, all our clients will receive monthly invoices from us. We hope this system further assists with your budgeting and cash flow.
We’ve been so pleased to see how our clients have embraced this change and are already enjoying the benefits of accessing their accounts information at the touch of a button. We thank you all for your support throughout this transition period and look forward to working with you all in the future.
As always, our goal is to support your business goals, so should you have any questions or queries about our new way of working, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Here’s to keeping it digital!
By Michelle Morris on 01/09/2021 06:00:00